Because of all these disorders, the fat accumulates in the liver cells. The liver is not able to process it effectively, which in turn leads to fatty liver.
A diet that includes food which contains excess fats combined with other issues can trigger fatty liver.
There are also other factors that can lead to this problem, including excessive alcohol consumption, insulin resistance, excess weight, hereditary metabolic disorders, toxins and certain drugs that affect the proper function of the liver.
There are not present specific symptoms, especially in the first phase. In most cases, people often start feeling mild abdominal discomfort and constant tiredness.
When it comes to fatty liver, this organ increases in size. By doing a simple review and palpation of the abdomen, your doctor will be able to detect it.
In order to treat this problem, you will also need to change some habits. Some of the main factors are decreased alcohol intake, triglyceride reduction, weight loss, and diabetes control.
We also have some natural ingredients that can help you to clean the fatty liver.
1. Artichokes:Artichokes contain kinarin, a bioflavonoid that can recover liver cells, thus regenerate the liver. Besides using the vegetable, you can also prepare infusions with its stems and leaves.
Artichoke juice is very beneficial for cleansing the liver. If you decide to use it in infusions, it is recommended to drink 3 cups a day.
2. Chard:This vegetable is extremely nutritious and it has high amounts of vitamins. Iron is the main mineral component in this vegetable.
It is known for having a great rejuvenating and depurative effect on the liver. Moreover, it contains fiber, magnesium and potassium which have the ability to fight constipation.
3. Ginger:When it comes to cleansing the body and liver in particular, the effectiveness of ginger is well-known. It is an excellent source of antioxidants which can cleanse the organs and lower triglycerides (one of the main causes of fatty liver.
You can easily prepare an infusion. Just grate 2 tablespoons of ginger. You can also incorporate it in the same way in soups or salads.
4. Grapefruit:When it comes to the liver system, most citrus fruits are known for their various benefits. Grapefruit contains naringenin which has the ability to active the chemicals responsible for the oxidation of fatty acids.
Moreover, it can reduce body fat and the metabolic syndrome responsible for fatty liver.
5. Radishes:Radishes can deflate bile, thus benefit the liver. They are also known as an excellent detoxifier. You can add them into salads or prepare them into juices to which you can add a teaspoon of honey.
As you can see, all of these natural remedies are extremely effective when it comes to protecting your liver. They will eliminate the toxins that cause fatty liver disease.
Moreover, it is extremely important to follow healthy habits and consume foods low in fat content. Make sure to avoid excessive consumption of alcohol as well!