Choose the right salt! Ideally, it should be of high quality. The best alternative is Himalayan salt, which is rich in minerals. This salt contains 84 elements, which is more than good, if we take into account that science now recognizes a total of 118. The salt can save you from headaches. It increases the level of serotonin in the blood, strengthens the nervous system and regulates the acid-alkaline balance in the body.
What next?! Take a glass of freshly squeezed lemon juice and add 2 teaspoons of salt. Stir it and then pour the liquid into a larger bowl and add a glass of water. Drink the juice and wait for results. Perhaps the taste of the drink is not very pleasant, but it is a real magic!
Note : This method is not recommended for people with high blood pressure, because the salt can worsen their problem.
How does it work?
● regulates your blood sugar;
● balances the sugar levels;
● increases conductivity in nerve cells for communication and information processing;
● clears up congestion of the sinuses (which may also be a cause for a headache, because of the tightness and unease at the center of your forehead);
● extracts acidity from your body’s cells, especially brain cells;
● preserves serotonin and melatonin, known antidepressant neurotransmitters;
● works as a strong anti-stress element for the body;
● generates hydroelectric energy in your body’s cells;
● restores the body’s alkaline and electrolyte balance.
This excellent juice, full of vitamin C and antioxidants, will release all the toxins from your body and give you a sense of lightness. But it also:
● balances the pH levels in your body;
● protects your immune system;
● nourishes your brain and nerve cells;
● reduces inflammation in your whole body (the headache is a type of inflammation, so the lemon juice fights against it).
As we have already mentioned, water is important for hydrating your whole body, including your head. Many of your daily headaches may be caused by dehydratation, so keep in mind that you should drink plenty of water throughout the day.