16 Warning Signs That Your Liver Isn’t Functioning Properly And That Toxins Are Accumulating In Your Fatty Tissues
As we said, the liver is responsible for many important functions in the human body. This is why it’s extremely important that your liver is in good condition. Well, if the liver slows down and becomes sluggish, the toxins will accumulate in the organism and they will be stored in the fatty tissues, until your liver becomes healthy again and it can flush them out of the body.
You shouldn’t ignore these warning signs, which may indicate that your liver isn’t functioning properly:
● Chronic fatigue
● Anxiety and depression
● Improper digestion
● Chronic muscle and joint pain
● Acne and other skin conditions
● Gases, bloating, abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation
● Hormonal imbalance
● Increased weight
These are just some of the symptoms that can happen when your liver isn’t functioning properly. Some people may find it difficult to lose weight, even though they exercise regularly and eat healthy food. This may indicate that they have liver problems as well. So, here comes the main question – what you should do to improve the liver’s function? Well, first you should take care what you eat. And second, you should make some lifestyle changes, which are affecting the liver’s function.
The following tips and tricks will improve the liver’s health:● Drink enough water
● You should avoid processed foods and you should try to eat organic foods, which don’t contain too much sodium or other toxic substances
● You should go on a balances diet that includes whole foods, animal and plant protein, grains, fermented foods, healthy fats, nuts and seeds
● You should eliminate inflammatory vegetable oils, such as: canola, corn, soybeans, vegetable oil cottonseed, safflower or sunflower
● You should consume healthy fats
● Eliminate refined sugars from your diet
● Eat plenty of dietary fiber: whole foods, chia seeds, artichokes, avocados, broccoli and Brussels sprouts, etc.
● Reduce the fructose consumption to 20 g per day
● Increase the consumption of green leafy vegetables, because they contain high amounts of magnesium, folate, Vitamin C and Vitamin B
● Limit or eliminate alcohol consumption
● You should include sources of animal and vegetable amino acids: chicken, eggs, raw spinach, parsley, cabbage, beets, etc.
● You should consume foods that contain sulfur, such as: eggs, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, garlic, onion, asparagus, kale, etc.
These 3 ingredients are also very useful and beneficial for your liver:Artichokes
Artichokes are very useful in protecting and supporting the liver function, due to its high fiber and antioxidant properties
Turmeric is very helpful and effective in protecting the liver, due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
This medicinal herb contains high amounts of antioxidants, and it can contain antiviral, anti-inflammatory and anti-fibrotic properties, which can protect the liver from damage caused by viruses, toxins or alcohol.