Unprecedented Tragedy: A Happy Two-Year Old Girl Died in a Hospital After Swallowing THIS Small Thing !

Unprecedented Tragedy: A Happy Two-Year Old Girl Died in a Hospital After Swallowing THIS Small Thing !
Brianna Florer was lively and cheerful 2-year-old girl. Two days later, the girl from Oklahoma was declared dead. Doctors say the culprit small “button batteries” which she swallowed caused her death.
‘Tulsa World’ writes that although she had a mild fever for a few days, the day after Christmas, the girl was happy and opening gifts in the house of her grandparents.

“On Saturday, she was good. It was a beautiful holiday” – said grandfather Kent Vice, former deputy county sheriff. However, on Sunday late afternoon and evening, the girl began to spit blood and her worried parents, Brian and Stephanie Florer, called for an ambulance. The girl was transported to the hospital for an emergency surgery.

The doctors quickly discovered what the problem is and they went in another, a specialized medical facility, to carry out the necessary surgery. The surgery lasted 2.5 hours, but failed to stop the bleeding.

It is assumed that the acid of the battery somehow, through the esophagus, came to the lifeline.
However, the parents still waiting for autopsy results, and all necessary analysis, for what is expected to be clarified the precise cause of death. They don’t know when the girl swallowed a battery, thinking that it was several days before the symptoms that led to the fatal outcome.

The crushed family members of the girl want to warn all others to the danger of such batteries.
According to official statistics, only in 2015 there were 53 deaths associated with swallowing batteries in the poison control center in Oklahoma. The statistics for the whole USA are even more troubling, according to which there were 11,940 cases reported of swallowing batteries (between 2005 and 2014), of which in 15 cases death occurred, and serious medical problems appeared in 101 cases.

Comments