Apple cider vinegar contains alpha-hydroxyl acid, and by washing the hair with it you’ll remove all the layers of your favorite styling products. This method provides excellent quality of hair, proper pH balance, stimulates hair growth and makes the scalp healthier.
Apple cider vinegar kills bacteria and removes dandruff. It stimulates the blood circulation in small blood capillaries. There are many antifungal and antiviral effects; it is a powerful tool against infections of the scalp.
● PH value follicles
● Removes dead skin cells and encourage healthy hair growth
● Reduction of itching, dry and perutavog scalp
● Removes deposits styling products
● Healthy Hair Shine
● Apple cider vinegar promotes healthy hair growth, as it treats clogged follicles caused by bacterial infections. These infections create layers of wings on his head, which could eventually lead to hair loss.
How to use vinegar for different hair types?● Curly, thick or long hair – Mix 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar with 1 liter of hot water.
● Straight, thin, or short hair – Mix 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of warm water.
● Chemical corrected or treated hair – Mix 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar with 2 cups of warm water.
● Wavy or thick hair – Mix 1 cup of apple cider vinegar with 3 cups of hot water.
How often should I use vinegar to rinse hair?● Curly, thick, or long hair – once in 2 weeks
● Straight, thin, or short hair – once a week
● Chemically treated hair – once a month
● Naturally curly or thick hair – once in 6-8 weeks