She Drank This Turmeric Drink In The Morning, This Is What Happened To Her Chronic Inflammation And Metabolism
The main ingredient of this recipe is the turmeric. As you probably already know, the turmeric is rich in curcumin. Curcumin is a polyphenol known for its 150 potentially therapeutic properties, such as antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties.
● Anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, antiseptic, analgesic.
● Boosts the immunity.
● Liver detoxifier.
● Cures high blood pressure.
● Improves the memory and the brain function.
● Treats various skin conditions.
● Helps maintaining the cholesterol levels.
● Improves the digestive health.
● Treats neurological disorders.
● Lowers the Triglycerides.
● Regulates the metabolism and the weight management.
● Has anti-carcinogenic properties.
If you add black pepper to turmeric or if you take turmeric-spiced food, this will boosts the curcumin’s bio availability by 1,000 times, because black pepper contains hot property called piperine. This means that with mixing turmeric and black pepper together, you can increase your body’s absorption of the turmeric by 2000%!
Step 1: Turmeric Paste:
● 1/2 teaspoon of ground pepper
● 1/2 cup of filtered water
● 1/4 cup of turmeric powder
First of all you need put all the ingredients into a small sauce pan and mix the well. Now put the sauce pan on the stove and heat it over medium heat. Make sure that you stir constantly until you get a thick paste. This process does not take too long so don’t go away from the pan.
Now you need to leave the mixture to cool down and then put it in a small jar. Keep the jar in the fridge.
Step 2: Golden Milk
● 1 cup of almond milk (hemp or coconut are also good options)
● 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
● 1/4 teaspoon or more of turmeric paste
Put all the ingredients, except for the honey, in a sauce pan. Now put the pan on the stove and heat it over medium heat. At this point it is very important to stir constantly and do not let the mixture to boil. Later in order to improve the taste you can add the honey.