No Woman Should Ignore Them: 12 Breast Changes That Say a Lot about Your Health!
Breasts can reveal many health problems and disorders that occur in the female body.
Therefore, these 12 changes must not be ignored:
Sudden breast enlargement
-This happens due to gaining weight. Every extra pound directly affects the breast enlargement.
– It is a PMS or a reaction to a new type of contraceptive. The last option is that you may be pregnant.
Sudden breast reduction
– It may mean that you have lost weight. Breasts are full of fat, and with losing weight they become smaller.
– It can happen due to ovulation or hormone changes.
One breast is larger than the other
– A common occurrence in any woman, but especially during PMS.
– It can be a symptom of breast cancer. Any abnormal changes and changes in the breast shape is a sign that you must visit a doctor.
Skin irritation under the breasts
– Allergic reaction to fabric, fabric color or bra wires.
– Can indicate skin inflammation, which is common in women with large breasts. Rubbing combined with sweat causes irritation.
Lumps under the nipple
– This is a natural change. The breast function is to produce milk and the rather small lumps are glands’ endings. During the menstrual cycle they can become quite noticeable.
One bigger lump on the nipple
– Can be a cyst. Cysts are usually not dangerous, but you must go on regular checkups.
– Can be a sign of tumor. Changes inside the breast, especially those that are visible are sign that you should visit a gynecologist immediately.
Hair on the nipples
– It may be a reaction to certain cosmetics or drugs which contain male hormones.
– Can be a sign of polycystic ovary syndrome. Other symptoms which occur are acne and irregular menstruation.
– Indicates allergic reaction to shower gel or to some fabric. Always wash the new bras before wearing them to prevent allergic reaction.
– May be the sign of menstruation. Sometimes hormonal changes lead to itching
– May be a sign of cancer. Although it is rare, combined with secretion can be alarming.
White secretion from the nipple
– It can be caused by physical stimulation, unrelated to pregnancy.
– It could be a reaction to some medication. It is not dangerous, but can be linked with side effects that should be put under control.
Red discharge from the nipple
– Indicates a benign tumor that may occur in the milk ducts of the breast. Certainly you need advice.
A lump on the breast tissue
– It means dilated milk ducts, and often occurs because of changes before menstruation or stress.
– May be a sign of cyst or tumor. If the changes become more visible you must visit a doctor.
Big lump in any part of the breast
– May be a sign of cyst. If the lump is rounded and you feel its movements when you press it, it is possible that it is a benign cyst. It is usually about 1 centimeter large.
– It may be a sign of breast cancer. Therefore this change should not be ignored. If under the fingers you feel a lump that does not change and move, visit a doctor as soon as possible.