Monday, February 20, 2017

Best Elixir to Cleanse Your Lungs, Especially If You’re a Smoker

elixir

Even though they all know smoking is bad, it seems that people can’t give up this unhealthy habit. Almost all smokers have that specific, constant cough and many of them who are smokers for a longer period develop even bronchitis.


Those who smoke excessively, have blockages in their lungs which can cause chest pain. Moreover, smoking can disrupt your cell balance, supporting the development of carcinogenic cells in the mouth, lungs, and throat.

So, the best way to prevent these conditions is to quit this addiction. But, if you can’t do that, at least you can clear your lungs and stop that persistent cough, and improve your breathing...

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Baking Soda Shampoo: It Will Make Your Hair Grow Like It Is Magic

baking soda shampoo

Baking soda is undoubtedly one of the most versatile ingredients you can use, as it can provide amazing effects when used in cooking, as a cleaning agent, and as a medicine...

Saturday, February 18, 2017

The World’s #1 Food For Heart Attack, Hypertension, Stroke And Cholesterol

date

Dates are one of the healthiest foods on the planet, and they contain multiple healthy components which can treat various health issues, including cholesterol, strokes, heart attacks, and hypertension.

Friday, February 17, 2017

8 Incredible Benefits and Uses of Bay Leaves. Burn Them and the Results Will Amaze You!

bay leaves

Besides adding a unique taste to any dish and being used in a number of cuisines, bay leaves can provide a number of health benefits and improve your health on every level...

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Top Ten Alkaline Food Items that will Naturally Balance the Body

alkaline food

The implementation of a strict alkaline diet will mean that 80% of your meals should be made up of alkaline foods. The remaining 20% may consist of acidic foods. With this ratio, you will have the ability to keep the body in an alkaline state...